UI/UX Designer - Job Offering
Who we are
KeyPay is a cloud based Payroll solution suitable for all types of businesses. KeyPay reduces the time spent on Payroll processing & increases employee interaction through Employee Self Service.
KeyPay is an all encompassing payroll solution for businesses that’s experiencing explosive growth in Australia. KeyPay is an entirely cloud based and automated app that eliminates the pain points associated with payroll. Over 60k Australian businesses now operate with KeyPay, with over $10b of payments processed annually. We’re now on the hunt for a mid-level UI/UX designer to help support our growth in Australia, and help us meet our product roadmap and business objectives in our international expansion plans.
We don’t just talk about the cloud. We live and breathe it in everything we do. The KeyPay team is located all around Australia (and now the UK). We use the latest technology to get stuff done. We don’t use email (or have meetings for that matter!) Instead we use Slack, Trello and Google suite. We enjoy working in an open, collaborative and challenging environment. We like to question, challenge and have a voice, while working with leading technologies.What’s most important to us is finding the right person who gets the culture, can work autonomously, loves design and can translate into insights and actions - and someone who can roll up their sleeves to try new things quickly with strong communication skills.
What you'll be doing:
- Design engaging user-centred concepts and components that support business objectives and work on multiple devices
- Enhancing existing user flows through using data and other information to form & test hypotheses
- Working as part of a cross-functional product team to prioritise and execute on roadmap items
- Use UX design validation techniques, run workshops and collect user feedback via testing for further design iterations
- Provide UI design for new/enhanced user stories
- Continually improve team quality and skills in UX/UI
- Lead and conduct relevant user research activities (qualitative and quantitative)
- Build and follow a design system and brand guidelines.
- Work with lead designer on creating a seamless customer experience
Your skills, attributes & experience:
- Extensive UI/UX experience across complex web platforms
- HTML/CSS/JS knowledge is a plus
- Sound knowledge of interaction design and component-based design systems
- 3+ years' experience in designing large scale consumer products
- Strong prototyping skill set in Sketch and Invision (or Figma) across both low-fidelity and high-fidelity designs
- Customer centric with a deep understanding of User Centred Design and Service Design principles and practice
- Ability to understand complex scenarios and user flows
- Successful portfolio that demonstrates your ability in creating first class products
- Engaging presentation style, strong communication and influencing skills
- Can-do attitude and curiosity for design excellence.
Please send your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org